High Tide is Scarborough's essential online events guide. Our magazine is supported by every main arts and culture organisation in the area, including: Create arts development agency, Scarborough's Future renaissance project, the Yorkshire Coast Festivals Association, Scarborough Film Society and the Stephen Joseph Theatre.
We offer a range of free online services to our readers:
- a full monthly magazine with news, features and reviews, covering arts, culture, entertainment and eating out
- an event listings calendar, continually updated, and with click-through to detail pages and to venue websites, viewable on the web
- our monthly magazine as a fully formatted, downloadable pdf
- a weekly listings reminder service, emailed directly to our subscribers.
Who are our readers?
Our readers are people of all ages from 18 to 80, who have an interest in cultural events taking place in and around Scarborough and the Yorkshire coast. They rely on us to provide them with interesting stories about cultural events, and to give them information about events and places that we believe will interest them.
High Tide readers are interested in cultural events and activities. They have disposable income and enthusiasm to attend events, to eat and drink at high quality restaurants and cafés, and to take part in cultural activities.
We directly email more than 300 subscribers each week, while our online service receives up to 1500 visitors a month.
What benefits do we offer to advertisers?
We offer highly targeted access to readers who are:
- highly responsive to arts and culture events
- interested in innovative events and products
- used to getting information through the internet
- used to spending money on cultural products of all kinds, including eating and drinking
- a geographically distinct group, responsive to Scarborough services.
We have opportunities for advertising and sponsorship packages including:
- banner advertising in a prominent position on our home page and throughout the website
- display advertising in the printable pdf version of our full monthly magazine
- brand and logo placement on our weekly subscriber email.